- Start out with approximately 3 to 4 pounds of fresh or thawed wild game meat.
- Slice the meat into even, quarter inch thin strips.
- Shake the jar of Tastefully Done Marinade well. Open and remove the marinade with a rubber spatula and place into a medium-sized cooking pot over stove top. Stir the marinade over medium heat until the marinade becomes smooth and well-blended. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir continually to ensure the herbs and spices stay blended and take one slice of meat at a time and dip into the marinade.
- Put each slice of marinated meat into a container, layering the meat evenly.
- Pour the remaining marinade over the meat and store in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
- Wild Game is best seared on the grill at Medium to Medium-Rare temperature.
*DO NOT OVER-COOK*
*NOTE: If you don’t want to grill all your meat at once, you can put your raw marinated meat into Ziploc bags and freeze. We recommend that you let your meat marinate for 3 days before freezing. This is a quick easy way to have single or double servings available.